Over £30,000 raised for West Yorkshire charities since 2011!
Rules of Entry
Please read all of this information carefully.
To compete in the Miss West Yorkshire competition you must agree to and abide by the following rules:
1. Entrants must be aged 16-29 years. (If aged 16-17 years, parental permission prior to submitting the entry form must be obtained and the parent/legal guardian will need to sign for the entrant on the day of the final.)
2. There are NO restrictions on relationship status/children, i.e. applicants can be single, married, divorced, with or without children.
3. Applicants' legal gender must be female.
4. Applicants will be required to bring a copy of their passport or drivers licence to registration on the day of the live final to confirm their identity.
5. Applicants must either: live, study, work or have been born in the West Yorkshire area. This includes all areas within, between and around: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Kirklees (Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Birstall, etc) and Calderdale (Halifax, Elland, Todmorden, etc).
6. Applicants must be a person whose background is not likely to bring the reputation of the Miss West Yorkshire organisers or any associated businesses, sponsors or persons into disrepute.
7. Applicants must be of good moral character and must conduct herself in a professional manner throughout the Miss West Yorkshire competition.
8. Applicants must act with good sportsmanship throughout the entirety of the Miss West Yorkshire competition.
9. Applicants accept that the judges decision is fair and final.
10. Applicants accept that the Miss West Yorkshire competition, its organisers, sponsors or associated businesses or persons are not responible for the loss or damage or any of the applicants personal items during any part of the competition.
11. Applicants accept that prizes may change at any time.
12. Applicants accept that they may be disqualified from the Miss West Yorkshire competition at any time, should their behaviour or conduct be deemed as inappropriate or outside of these stated rules of entry. No refunds will be given for any aspect of the contest, e.g. entry, tickets to live final, etc.
13. Applicants accept that they may be disqualified from the Miss West Yorkshire competition at any time should the behaviour or conduct of their friends and family at the live final or in the run up to the competition is deemed inappropriate or likely to bring the reputation of the Miss West Yorkshire into disrepute. No refunds will be given.